Boats and Crew
Golden Wave III
- 42 foot sportfishing d'Unienville
- Rebuilt in 2021
- Engines: Twin Caterpillar 3208 diesel inboard engines.
- Garmin deep fish finder, sideview fish finder, GPS, Ais radio, autopilot.
- It can accommodate up to 12 persons
- We can fish with 7 rods, and we use two outriggers and one center rigger.
Features with a stylish interior with plenty of seating space, as well as a kitchen, a toilet, a fresh water tank, a spacious flybridge and a Fusion music system.
Golden Wave II
- 25 Feet Panga style boat.
- Engines: Twin Suzuki 60hp.
- GPS and Fish Finder, Garmin Echomap.
- Radio VHF.
- Max speed: 30 knots.
It can accomodate up to 9 persons, with fresh water, a toilet, T-top and Fusion music system.
I'm Captain Vic, originally from the south of France and a 10-year resident of Mauritius. IGFA (International Game Fish Association) Captain/Guide.
Born into a fishermen family, I learned to fish at a very young with my father, godfather, and grandfather in the Mediterranean Sea catching the big Bluefin Tuna.
After my studies, I left France to fish at different places and see different techniques, including New Zealand, Australia, and Mauritius.
After visiting Mauritius, I decided to stay here, on this beautiful island, because it's one of the best places in the world for THE BLUE MARLIN.
I like to share my passion with people from all over the world and I will give you the best advice to catch Marlin, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo and more.
See you soon !